Some Views of Otley
Otley has a 13th century bridge, still with medieval ribbed arches which spans the Wharfe. The mainly 13th century church has older foundations and later additions and crosses dated from about 780ad. The town has attractive 18th century houses and cottages, modern buildings and all set in beautiful countryside.
Statue of Thomas Chippendale who was baptised at Otley Parish Church in June 1718. Famous for his furniture and pattern book, his "Director".
Cottages in Cross Green. South of the Road
| The Bridge.jpg
View of the Bridge looking West, showing boats for hire and a factory under the Chevin
| The Parish Church.jpg
The Old Post Office - later a Stationer's supplies.
Otley Old Grammar School - Royal Charter 1607 - Commenced 1611 - Opened 1614